Denver, CO (October 2020) — LEADERSHIP USA is excited to announce that in partnership with Charles Schwab®, our Facilitated Livestream Leadership Development Program won the Rocky Mountain Human Resource People & Strategy (RMHRPS) Pillar of Knowledge Award for Leadership Development. The Pillar Award was created to showcase high-impact programs and initiatives, established by our local HR community, that were designed, developed, and implemented, and which resolved a business issue or challenge.
Schwab cited the following business challenges, which were solved by this program:
- Expensive to bring an instructor on-site to provide leadership development training for smaller groups of people.
- Training couldn’t be scaled to other locations/offices without paying the instructor to train multiple times.
- Smaller service centers were not always getting access the same amount of training opportunities as larger centers due to costs.
- Took too long to get one seminar presented across the entire organization.
- Travel costs were high if attendees were flown to a central location for training.
- Limited staff were available to provide classroom leadership development opportunities throughout the year at all the major service centers.
The RMHRPS Board selected this joint initiative because, “Charles Schwab partnered with Leadership USA to offer training to their leaders around the country with cost-effectiveness and clearly defined impact criteria. Starting with a pilot group of 35 leaders in Denver and remote locations, the program garnered 92% positive ratings. The program was next rolled out to nine additional office locations, with very positive results. Over 1400 employees attended the sessions, with a per pupil cost of just $18.36, achieving the cost goal. Participants gave the program an NPS of 52 (50+ is considered excellent).”
Prior to COVID, Schwab would livestream the workshop to groups gathered in conference rooms in its physical locations with a local facilitator. After COVID, employees would watch the livestream from home, complemented by follow-up virtual discussion groups. LEADERSHIP USA continues to provide monthly hybrid learning events to largely distributed teams in any location with internet.
Laura Stack, the Founder & CEO of LEADERSHIP USA said, “The success of our livestream implementation at Charles Schwab is due to the talents and vision of Meghan Loendorf, Senior Manager of Organizational Development. We are grateful for her dedication to leadership development and her partnership.” In a letter to LEADERSHIP USA and Schwab, the board of RMHRPS said, “We salute you for your innovation and results. Congratulations, again!”
ABOUT LEADERSHIP USA
Since 2017, LEADERSHIP USA has provided world-class leadership education to all your leaders, in all locations, all at once, through hybrid monthly learning events filmed in Denver and livestreamed to remote attendees in their homes and offices around the U.S. (and recorded for replay). These are NOT your standard, boring webinars! LEADERSHIP USA livestreams are full-production, live-on-stage virtual learning events with attendee interactions.
To learn more about LEADERSHIP USA, please contact [email protected] or 303-471-7401.