Who We Are
- Mission: LEADERSHIP USA collaborates with participating organizations to provide affordable, accessible, world-class leadership education events.
- Vision: LEADERSHIP USA aspires to be a leading provider of live, livestream, and online leadership education around the globe, providing participating organizations with continuous, consistent, world-class learning for all their leaders, all at once, in all locations.
- What We Do: LEADERSHIP USA helps our participating organizations grow their leaders to meet their current and future talent needs. We are a global organization that provides companies with access to high-quality, low-cost leadership development through a monthly live and livestreamed learning event with world-class instructors, who are experts in their fields. Representatives from participating companies engage in collaborative dialogue about their greatest leadership development challenges, and LEADERSHIP USA matches instructors to their needs. LEADERSHIP USA offerings augment participating organizations’ internal programs to provide learning opportunities for their leaders to develop their skills, address their challenges, and leverage their unique talents. LEADERSHIP USA also provides meeting, retreat, conference, and wedding planning services.
Why LEADERSHIP USA?
- 69% of Learning & Development professionals say that talent is the number one priority in their organizations. Over 25% are expecting a budget increase in 2017 for Learning & Development (L&D) programs.
- 66% of L&D pros say L&D is centralized within their organization. L&D professionals at smaller organizations are more likely to focus on training technical skills, while those at larger companies say career development and soft skills are more important.
- 80% of L&D pros agree that developing employees is top-of-mind for the executive team.
- 50% of L&D pros are challenged to get employees to make time for L&D. With the influx of technology in the workplace, modern learners are demanding more modern formats for learning.
- Less than 25% are willing to recommend their program to peers.
— 2017 Workplace Learning Report
Who Should Participate?
with internal training departments who want to supplement their existing leadership development programs to “fill in the blanks” on specific performance improvement needs
who don’t have internal training departments or an established leadership development program (who need an outsourced L&D function)
Small-to-medium size firms
who need a consistent leadership development strategy for the senior leaders and managers in their organizations