LEADERSHIP USA OFFERS A NEW APPROACH TO LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Since 2017, LEADERSHIP USA has provided monthly world-class leadership education to all your leaders, in all locations, all at once, through hybrid monthly learning events filmed in Denver and livestreamed to remote attendees in their homes and offices. These are NOT your standard, boring webinars! LEADERSHIP USA livestreams are full-production, live-on-stage virtual learning events with attendee interactions.
Starting in 2021, LEADERSHIP USA offerings no longer require a membership fee and are OPEN ENROLLMENT. How can you use LEADERSHIP USA learning events in your leadership development program? Here are some different ways attendees are using LEADERSHIP USA offerings:
- Individuals watch the livestream from home and do the activities via chat with leaders from other companies.
- Individuals watch the livestream from their home offices and switch over to virtual breakout sessions on your internal virtual meeting platform.
- Individuals watch the livestream from home, followed by facilitated virtual discussion groups.
- Teams play the recording at a later time, followed by facilitated discussion.
- Those who are back in the office watch the livestream in socially-distanced conference rooms (like a movie but with exercises).
- Teams attend the live event in Denver in our meeting venue, set up for social distancing (with masks and temperature checks).
Our events run from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM mountain time and are eligible for HRCI, SHRM, and CPE credits.
Schedule time with our Founder & CEO, Laura Stack, to discuss the different ways HR and Talent leaders use our monthly education with their leaders
- Large Corporations with internal training departments who want to supplement their existing leadership development programs to “fill in the blanks” on performance improvement needs
- Larger Organizations that don’t have internal training departments or an established leadership development program (who need an outsourced L&D function)
- Small-to-Medium Size Firms who need a consistent leadership development strategy for the senior leaders and managers in their organizations
- Expensive to bring an instructor on-site to provide leadership development training for smaller groups of people.
- Training couldn’t be scaled to other locations/offices without paying the instructor to train multiple times.
- Smaller service centers were not always getting access the same amount of training opportunities as larger centers due to costs.
- Took too long to get one seminar presented across the entire organization.
- Travel costs were high if attendees were flown to a central location for training.
- Limited staff were available to provide classroom leadership development opportunities throughout the year at all the major service centers.