Presented by Debra Fine
Originally Recorded April 21, 2021
Join conversation and networking guru and bestselling author Debra Fine for her fast paced, informative, and interactive program. Together we’ll laugh, learn, and leave with tools to develop and cultivate outstanding conversation skills and business, networking techniques, build rapport and increase visibility. Fine’s program focuses on rapport building techniques, virtual interactions, conversation skills, gaining referrals, increasing visibility, making a positive impression, and networking tips that initiate and cultivate business relationships.
Participants will learn how to:
- Quickly establish rapport and converse easily with new acquaintances
- Create a strong connection in a virtual world
- Gain conversation tools that enhance leadership abilities
- Avoid sending contradictory or confusing signals about yourself
- Employ easy-to-use “active” listening techniques that will make communication more effective and help clarify the meaning behind the message
- Interpret basic body language
- Prevent the most common conversation blunders that create a negative impression
- Master introductions and remember names
- Make an unforgettable positive first impression
- Demonstrate that you’re a positive and self-confident professional
- Turn every business meeting, conference, and interaction into an opportunity for success
- Experience more ease at business conferences, networking occasions, receptions, and meetings.
- Exit conversations with grace
Keynote speaker, corporate trainer, and bestselling author Debra Fine began her career as an engineer. She designs her programs to teach conversation skills and business networking techniques that help in building business relationships, gaining referrals and enhancing visibility. Debra is a 25+ year member of the National Speakers Association, presenting to hundreds of audiences around the world to clients such as JP Morgan Chase, Google, the National Electrical Contractors Association, Van Cleef and Arpel, Credit Suisse, General Electric, University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business, Hyatt Hotels, Texas Association of School Boards, Duke Energy Corporation, and PCL Construction. Her bestselling books The Fine Art of Small Talk How to Start a Conversation, Keep It Going, Build Networking Skills – and Leave a Positive Impression (Hachette), The Fine Art of the Big Talk How to Win Clients, Deliver Great Presentations, and Solve Conflicts at Work (Hachette) and BEYOND TEXTING: The Fine Art of Face-to-Face Communication for Teenagers (Canon) have been translated and published in over two dozen countries. Debra’s recent media appearances include The Today Show, The Early Show, NPR Morning Edition, Fox Business News, and CNN. To learn more about Debra Fine visit www.debrafine.com
Session includes: 3 hours of course content, broken into two 90-minute videos, plus the Participant Workbook.
To purchase, click the BUY NOW button below to send an email to our registrar, [email protected], to receive an invoice for this product. You may pay online with a credit card or send a check by mail. Once paid, you’ll receive a link to the online video and workbook.BUY NOW! »