Description: What is the common thread between the Bubonic plague, an 8.0 magnitude earthquake and teamwork? A potentially devastating impact on a large number of people in a very short period of time. Although teamwork may not be deadly, it does greatly affect employees at all levels of an organization. Awareness brings effectiveness and trust to the team. Knowing your team is critical. Learning how to adapt is the essential key to success as a team leader or manager.
A constant challenge for leaders is keeping team members engaged, focused and motivated. Failure to accomplish this typically results in negative behavior, bickering and, ultimately, an increase in employee turnover. Let’s face it, negative behavior is toxic. In this workshop, Gregg works with leaders to understand the power of creating and building vulnerability trust among the entire team. Vulnerability trust is the core foundation of any successful team.
A leader’s main task is to guide the team and keep everyone on the correct course allowing the organization to reach its destination. This is not just a journey of how to accomplish the results; it is also a strategic plan for leadership
This highly interactive program helps leaders to:
- Develop the crucial leadership assets to build vulnerability trust between members as well as the leadership team
- Utilize a centuries old navigational principle called TVMDC to chart an effective course for the team, and how to keep the team on the course
- Recognize their team’s chemistry
- How it affects the team and the organization as a whole
- How to adapt and a become more successful in delegating, motivating and developing employees
- Identify their natural behavioral style and how to adapt to team members’ styles, using Gregg’s unique process
- Take part in Gregg’s Leadership Assessment and ascertain their natural leadership style and approach
- Recognize how to adapt with individual team members for more effective communication, motivation and employee development
- Discover how to engage team members in strategic conversation, provide effective feedback, and simplify performance evaluations by using Gregg’s unique ’Wheel of Balance’ ™ technique
- Encourage conflict around ideas which in turn creates greater overall employee commitment
- Identify their natural conflict resolution style with Gregg’s Conflict Style Assessment and tips on corralling negative conflict and keeping the team focused
- Develop intrinsic motivators and create a ‘My Favorites Book’ ™ for their team
About Gregg Gregory, CSP: With more than 1,500 keynotes, breakout sessions, and training workshops under his belt, Gregg Gregory is the team building expert for leaders at every level of an organization. His expertise and articles have appeared in hundreds of business and trade publications including SellingPower.com, Boardroom Magazine, Support World, among others.
His client list of over 400 companies, non-profit associations, and government agencies includes New York Life Insurance, United States Patent & Trademark Office, National Multiple Sclerosis Society of the United States and Canada, United States Defense Logistics Agency, to name a few.
Gregg was recently recognized by HDI (the first membership association and certification body created for the technical support industry) as one of the Top 25 Thought Leaders in Tech support and Service Management
A diverse twenty year background in real estate, mortgage banking, event planning & production, and radio and TV broadcasting, created a perfect storm that elevated Gregg Gregory to where he is today. Gregg helps leaders to ensure that different behaviors work together successfully creating a strong winning culture that supports your organization’s mission, vision, and values. Gregg earned his Certified Speaking Professional designation in 2004 and currently serves as the immediate past president of the National Speakers Association, Washington DC Chapter.
Session includes: 4.5 hours of course content, broken into three 90-minute videos, plus the Participant Workbook.
To purchase, click the BUY NOW button below to send an email to our registrar, [email protected], to receive an invoice for this product. You may pay online with a credit card or send a check by mail. Once paid, you’ll receive a link to the online video and workbook.