Description: Trust is a fundamental, bottom line issue. Without it, leaders lose teams, salespeople lose sales, and organizations lose reputation, retention of good people, relationships and revenue. But with trust, individuals and organizations enjoy greater creativity, productivity, freedom and results. Through David’s industry leading research The Trust Outlook™ and firsthand experience working with the world’s highest performing organizations, David reveals how top leaders and organizations drive business results to become the most trusted in their industry.
David’s session will focus on the 8 Pillars of Trust:
- Clarity: People trust the clear and mistrust or distrust the ambiguous.
- Compassion: People put faith in those who care beyond themselves.
- Character: People notice those who do what is right over what is easy.
- Competency: People have confidence in those who stay fresh, relevant, and capable.
- Commitment: People believe in those who stand through adversity.
- Connection: People want to follow, buy from and be around friends.
- Contribution: People immediately respond to results.
- Consistency: People love to see the little things done consistently.
About David Horsager, MA, CSP, CPAE: David Horsager is the CEO of Trust Edge Leadership Institute, national bestselling author of The Trust Edge, inventor of the Enterprise Trust Index™, and director of one of the nation’s foremost trust studies: The Trust Outlook™. His work has been featured in prominent publications such as Fast Company, Forbes, The Huffington Post and The Wall Street Journal. David has advised leaders and delivered life-changing presentations on six continents, with audiences ranging everywhere from FedEx, Toyota and global governments to the New York Yankees and the Department of Homeland Security. Get free resources and more at DavidHorsager.com and TrustEdge.com.
Session includes: 4.5 hours of course content, broken into three 90-minute videos, plus the Participant Workbook.
$199.00 Single User License per person (members)
$299.00 Single User License per person (non-members)
$1999.00 Unlimited User License (available to members only)
To purchase, click the BUY NOW button below to send an email to our registrar, [email protected], to receive an invoice for this product. You may pay online with a credit card or send a check by mail. Once paid, you’ll receive a link to the online video and workbook.