December 11, 2018
Can great leaders become even better? Do you know the 7 critical mistakes leaders often make that cause them to falter? Why do good people so often struggle in leadership roles?
Through analysis of over 100,000 employee surveys, Mary uncovers the 7 reasons many professionals are not as effective as they could be in leadership positions. Based on the book, Why Leaders Fail and the 7 Prescriptions for Success, Mary shares principles of executive leadership success.
Mary provides attendees with actionable insights they can apply immediately to be more successful in their leadership roles.
In this cutting-edge program, participants gain:
- Insight into behaviors that may be sabotaging the effectiveness of their direct reports
- Understanding why their top talent may not be performing up to their potential
- Awareness on how the surprisingly common mistakes many leaders unknowingly make derail their success
- Tools to align team goals with organizational mission
- Identification of how certain actions are perceived by their direct reports, peers, and supervisors
- Personalized leadership recommendations through a leadership assessment to help identify leadership strengths and challenges
Instructor: Mary Kelly, PhD, CSP, CDR, US Navy (ret)
Mary Kelly provides economic information leaders can use to make the right decisions for their business. Cited in Money Magazine, Entrepreneur, Success, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and by over 500 TV and radio stations, Mary translates leadership theory into actions.
One of the first women to graduate from the Naval Academy, Mary served 21 years as a commissioned officer on active duty in the Navy. With a PhD in economics, she was a professor at both the Naval Academy and the Air Force Academy, and she teaches leadership for the Department of Defense.
Author of 11 business and leadership books including 15 Ways to Grow Your Business in Every Economy, Money Smart, Master Your World, 360 Degrees of Leadership, Stop the Barking, and her latest, Why Leaders Fail and the 7 Prescriptions for Success, Mary founded Productive Leaders in 2008.
Participants will leave this workshop with:
1. Get your own totally confidential, personalized leadership assessment so you can evaluate challenges
2. Understand why only 17% of employees are engaged at work
3. Create an action plan that improves how you are perceived at work
4. Develop a vision plan that excites and motivates you and your team
5. Appreciate what motivates future leaders and how to mentor them using Mary’s 5-Minute Business and Leadership Success Plans
Competencies and Target Audience
Level of Leader
A = Leader of Others
B = Leader of Leaders
C = Leader of Self
Registration Options & Pricing
To register one or more attendees online with a credit card, click the desired link below. You’ll receive an email confirmation with a receipt. Each person registered will receive a ticket with detailed instructions.
To receive an invoice or pay with a check, please email our registrar [email protected] with attendee names, titles, and email addresses.
Live Instructor-Led Event in Denver…..REGISTER FOR DENVER
- $299 per member, $499 per guest (includes breakfast, lunch, all-day beverages, parking, wifi, and participant materials)
- $1999 for a table of 8 or $19,999 for an annual table (email [email protected] for these options)
Live Stream to Individual, Team, or Group….. REGISTER FOR LIVE STREAM
- $249 per member, $449 per guest
- $1,699 for a table of 8 or $16,999 for an annual table (email [email protected]
TheProductivityPro.com for these options)
Recorded Live Event…..BUY THE RECORDING
- $199 per member
- $1,999 unlimited license for all employees in all locations (email [email protected] for this option)
This activity has been approved for 4.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of the seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
This program is valid for 4.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
If you have membership or registration questions, please contact [email protected] or call 303-471-7401.