Presented by Marjorie Brody, CSP, CPAE
Originally Recorded on February 19, 2019
Description: How do you influence stakeholders or members of your team?
You influence throughout your day. Whether you need to persuade internal partners, align on priorities, or ask for additional resources, you need this essential skill. Influencing requires an understanding of human behavior and strategic application of specific techniques.
You will develop a greater awareness and mastery of how to move others. Using BRODY’s Influence Planner tool, you will practice a comprehensive planning approach for increased clarity, connection, and communication.
Marjorie’s Influence Without Authority session focuses on 6 modules:
- Define Influencing Without Authority
- Recognize Types of Influence
- Explore Tools of Influence
- Building Blocks of Influence (C3 Framework)
- Use the Influence Planner Tool
- Prepare an Influencing Presentation or Conversation
About Marjorie Brody, CSP, CPAE: Marjorie Brody is a Hall of Fame speaker, Professional Certified Coach, and Certified Speaking Professional. She helps clients improve leadership communication skills through executive and skills-based coaching and customized training solutions.
Marjorie is Founder & CEO of BRODY Professional Development in Jenkintown, PA, a global training and consulting company.
Over the course of three decades, she has developed a team of outstanding training and coaching professionals who bring real world experience to client engagements. That is why more than 85% of BRODY business comes from client referrals — many at Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
Marjorie has served on several boards, and is author of 30+ books, including IMPACT! Deliver Presentations That Get Results, Ignite Your Personal Brand: Create Positive Visibility, and Influencing Without Authority: People, Projects & Progress. She has made many media appearances, including on CNBC and Fox-TV, and been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, People, Glamour, BusinessWeek, Fortune and other publications.
Marjorie loves to travel, ski and spend time with her family.
Marjorie has won multiple awards/honors, including…
- Pennsylvania Best 50 Women in Business
- Inducted into the Speaker’s Hall of Fame (National Speakers Association)
- Named one of the “World’s Top 30 Communication Professionals” by GlobalGurus.org (number 15)
- Induction into the Temple University “Women’s Entrepreneurial Hall of Fame”
- “Pennsylvania’s Best 50 Women in Business”
- One of 12 women selected “Distinguished National Leaders,” National Association of Women Business Owners, Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- One of 25 women chosen as “Women of Distinction” by Philadelphia Business Journal, National Association of Women Business Owners & The Forum of Executive Women.
Session includes: 4.5 hours of course content, broken into three 90-minute videos, plus the Participant Workbook.
To purchase, click the BUY NOW button below to send an email to our registrar, [email protected], to receive an invoice for this product. You may pay online with a credit card or send a check by mail. Once paid, you’ll receive a link to the online video and workbook.