We work with government agencies and organizations to build customized, professional training modules, allowing our client and the training vendor to have ONE central hub. This also saves both parties from having to go through multiple requisitions and bids. WE DO IT ALL! If you don’t see what you want, tell us and we will find it, OR we will work with the vendor of your choice in adding them to our roster. We can mix and match our faculty members and topics to provide you with a custom annual training program that exactly meets your training needs. Our faculty are world-class content experts and presenters, who are are some of the country’s best thought leaders, topic experts, workshop presenters, and bestselling authors and are highly-qualified for leading training to create the best learning outcomes.
About Our Founder, Laura Stack
For 30 years, Laura Stack, MBA, CSP, CPAE has been an award-winning keynote speaker, bestselling author of eight books, and noted authority on personal productivity. In 2017, she also founded LEADERSHIP USA®, a nationwide alliance matching trainers and organizations. Please reach out to Laura to help you create your custom training program at 303-471-7401 or [email protected]
About Our Faculty
Here are some examples of our faculty members, and we have many more not listed here! We can also include your faculty in our custom training programs.
- Banther, Barry | How to Create Lasting Leadership: The Keys to Growing Your People, Your Performance and Your Profit
- Bates, Suzanne | Speak Like a CEO: Secrets to Commanding Attention and Getting Results
- Booher, Dianna |Communicate Like a Leader: How to Say the Right Thing, at the Right Time, in the Right Way!
- Butz, Tracy | Leadership Excellence: Developing Leaders to Deliver HOLY COW!® Results
- Canic, Michael | Ruthless Consistency: How to Execute Strategy, Implement Change and Drive Results… or else!
- Cooperman, Kathy | The Leader as Coach: A Process to Guide Team Members Toward Positive Action
- Crouser Jr., Thomas | Develop Leaders Now: How Emerging Leaders Can Create Massive Success!
- Donadio, Patrick | Communicating with IMPACT: The Secrets to Powerful Presentations
- Dwyer Bang, Jan | Stepping up to Supervision: How to Increase your Influence with Others
- Erven, Amanda “Jo” | CPA in a Day: The Business Acumen You Actually Need
- Fine, Debra | The Fine Art of Building Business Relationships: One Conversation at a Time
- Garms, Erika | Radical Productivity: The Activators Managers and Leaders Need to Work, Lead, and Innovate Better!
- Gilbert, Dennis | Leading Across the Generations: How Leadership Builds Cross-Generational Culture
- Gilliland, Steve | Making a Difference™: A Matter of Purpose, Passion & Pride
- Green, Holly | Using Your Brain to Win in Today’s Hyper Paced World: Living & Thriving at the Pace of Change
- Gregory, Gregg |People Personalities & the Plague: Strategies for Building & Leading High Performing Teams
- Hadden, Richard | Bottom Line Leadership
- Harris, Lt. Col. Jason O. | Cultivating Trust and Commitment Through Chaos: Does Your Team Have the Right C.A.R.G.O?
- Horsager, David | The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders and Organizations Drive Business Results through Trust
- Iwersen, Steven | Leading The Reluctant: How To Move Prickly People to Preferred Outcomes
- Kelly, Mary | 7 Prescriptions for Executive Leadership Success
- Kleinberg, Tamara | Moving At The Speed of Innovation: Build a Culture Where Everyone Innovates
- Michel, Sarah |Delivering Engaging Presentations in the New Hybrid World
- Mecklenburg, Karl |Teamwork and Leadership in a Changing World: Key Lessons from the Linebacker
- Pace, Lori |The Diversity Difference: Leading By What You Do, NOT By What You Say
- Porter-King, Jeanne | Influence to Impact: Leveraging Interpersonal Power for Women Leaders
- Powell, Meridith Elliott | Leadership Redefined: Engagement, Ownership, Results
- Register, John | Hurdle Adversity: Amputate Fear and Embrace The New Normal Mindset
- Reynolds, Marcia | Emotional Intelligence for Leaders: Build Stronger Relationships with Team Members
- Sanborn, Mark | You Don’t Need a Title to be a Leader: How to Create Leaders at Every Level
- Savoca, Dean | Lead Like a Coach: How to Develop and Lead a Rock Star Team
- Shapiro, Stephen | Innovate the Way You Innovate: Creating a Pervasive Culture of Innovation
- Silverstein, Sam |Accountability… The Highest Form of Leadership
- Stack, Laura | What to Do When There’s Too Much to Do: How the Effective Leader Spends Time
- Stanley, Colleen | Emotional Intelligence for Leaders: How to Influence Others
- Stanley, Mandi | Write It So They Read It: Leadership-Level Business Writing in Just One Day
- Swindall, Clint | Engaged Leadership: Building a Culture to Overcome
- Tardy, Ann | Evolving from Manager to Leader: 5 Influencing Strategies to Accelerate Success and Make a Difference
- Tillis Lederman, Michelle | Connected Leadership: Fostering and Retaining an Engaged Team
- Tolbert, Amy | Reversing the Ostrich Approach to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Pulling Your Head Out of the Sand
- VanDerSchouw, Martin | Practical Project Management: The Art & Science of Delivering Business Value
- Weber, Liz | Something’s Going to Change Around Here: The Five Stages to Leveraging Your Leadership
- Wendover, Bob | DecisioNinjas: Building Tomorrow’s Generation of Workplace Problem Solvers
- Younger, Heather | Showing More Heart at Work: Attract and Retain Top Talent By Putting Your People First
- Zimmerman, Alan | Motivation, Cooperation, and Trust (MCT): 6 Strategies That Double Your Leadership Effectiveness in Half the Time