Wednesday, April 21, 2021
With Debra Fine
8:30 AM to 9:00 AM Registration
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Session
The Conference Center at RidgeGate
9878 Schwab Way, Lone Tree, CO 80124
LIVESTREAM and RECORDING AVAILABLE
Join conversation and networking guru and bestselling author Debra Fine for her fast paced, informative, and interactive program. Together we’ll laugh, learn, and leave with tools to develop and cultivate outstanding conversation skills and business, networking techniques, build rapport and increase visibility. Fine’s program focuses on rapport building techniques, virtual interactions, conversation skills, gaining referrals, increasing visibility, making a positive impression, and networking tips that initiate and cultivate business relationships.
Participants will learn how to:
- Quickly establish rapport and converse easily with new acquaintances
- Create a strong connection in a virtual world
- Gain conversation tools that enhance leadership abilities
- Avoid sending contradictory or confusing signals about yourself
- Employ easy-to-use “active” listening techniques that will make communication more effective and help clarify the meaning behind the message
- Interpret basic body language
- Prevent the most common conversation blunders that create a negative impression
- Master introductions and remember names
- Make an unforgettable positive first impression
- Demonstrate that you’re a positive and self-confident professional
- Turn every business meeting, conference, and interaction into an opportunity for success
- Experience more ease at business conferences, networking occasions, receptions, and meetings.
- Exit conversations with grace
Instructor: Debra Fine
Keynote speaker, corporate trainer, and bestselling author Debra Fine began her career as an engineer. She designs her programs to teach conversation skills and business networking techniques that help in building business relationships, gaining referrals and enhancing visibility. Debra is a 25+ year member of the National Speakers Association, presenting to hundreds of audiences around the world to clients such as JP Morgan Chase, Google, the National Electrical Contractors Association, Van Cleef and Arpel, Credit Suisse, General Electric, University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business, Hyatt Hotels, Texas Association of School Boards, Duke Energy Corporation, and PCL Construction. Her bestselling books The Fine Art of Small Talk How to Start a Conversation, Keep It Going, Build Networking Skills – and Leave a Positive Impression (Hachette), The Fine Art of the Big Talk How to Win Clients, Deliver Great Presentations, and Solve Conflicts at Work (Hachette) and BEYOND TEXTING: The Fine Art of Face-to-Face Communication for Teenagers (Canon) have been translated and published in over two dozen countries. Debra’s recent media appearances include The Today Show, The Early Show, NPR Morning Edition, Fox Business News, and CNN. To learn more about Debra Fine visit www.debrafine.com
- Conversation and rapport building tools to gain and increase influence within organizations, with stake holders and the community at large.
- Tips to break the ice, keep conversations going, and to cultivate connections with referral sources, mentors and C-Suite
- The confidence and resources to turn every networking opportunity, meeting both virtual and face-to-face into a success for individuals and those they represent.
Competencies and Target Audience
Level of Leaders
MOST appropriate = Level 3 (Leader of Self) = High potentials, emerging leaders, 1st time managers
NEXT appropriate = Level 2 (Leader of Others) = Middle managers, people leaders, frontline supervisors
Registration Options & Pricing
To register one or more attendees online with a credit card, click the desired link below. You’ll receive an email confirmation with a receipt. Each person registered will receive a ticket with detailed instructions.
To receive an invoice or pay with a check, please email our registrar [email protected] with attendee names, titles, and email addresses.
Live Instructor-Led Event in Denver . . . REGISTER FOR DENVER
- $249 per person (includes breakfast, materials, and parking)
- $1999 for 10 people
Live Stream or Recording . . . REGISTER FOR LIVE STREAM
- $129 per person
- $1249 for 25 people
- $1999 for 125 people
Recorded Live Event . . . BUY THE RECORDING
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Elements of Engagement: Large group discussion, small group discussion, partner exercises, individual reflection
Recommended CPE Credits: 3.6 for the Group Live event only
Recommended Field of Study: Personal Development
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation: NONE
Cancellation Policy: A 100% refund will be given if notice is received 72-hours (3 business days) prior to the learning event. Within 3 business days, substitutions ARE allowed. No refunds are given for sickness or inclement weather, unless CDOT closes the roads. Registrants who do not attend and do not substitute another person will receive a recording of the event. For more information regarding refunds, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 303-471-7401. Please email our registrar Nadine Balabanoff at [email protected] to have your ticket transferred to another attendee.
LEADERSHIP USA, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. These programs have been submitted to the NASBA for review for 3.6 recertification credits. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
This activity has been approved for 3 HR General recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This program is valid for 3 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
If you have membership or registration questions, please contact [email protected] or call 303-471-7401.