Wednesday, May 25, 2022
With Ed Tate, CSP
8:30 AM to 9:00 AM Registration
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Session
The Conference Center at RidgeGate
9878 Schwab Way, Suite 401, Lone Tree, CO 80124
LIVESTREAM and RECORDING AVAILABLE
Over the last twenty years, we have worked with 25,000+ managers from 65+ countries. In addition, more than 2,000 companies have sent their leaders through our leadership development program, Making Managers into Leaders®, including 23 of the Fortune 100 companies.
We wrote books on leadership development, including Enlightened Leadership: Getting to the Heart of Change, and Leadership Made Simple: Practical Solutions to Your Greatest Management Challenges. We have developed a successful process that leads to mindset shifts and actual results quickly and easily. It’s 20% of the long-term development that provides 80% of the results immediately.
Next are a few successes that were the results of these organizations using the Leadership Framework Process and tools to develop their soft skills/leadership abilities:
- A commander in the navy achieved the following results:
- Became the top-performing ship in the history of the Pacific fleet
- Improved retention from 28% to 100%
- Returned nearly 20% of its budget to the navy coffers (That’s your taxpayer dollars)
- Medical leaders increased the number of organs available for transplant in 15 months, better than the previous decade!
- Hospitality leaders found housing for over 250,000 hurricane victims in less than 48 hours.
- A prominent computer company saved $9 Million in inventory costs in less than six months.
- A project leader avoided $66 million in late fees and penalties on a $100 million project 18 months behind schedule. Instead, they completed it one month ahead of schedule, avoiding all fines.
Our clients accomplished all these results by focusing on the “soft” issues, not the technical ones.
If you are facing any of these challenges, this program is for you:
- Rapid growth or change
- Deregulation, restructuring, re-engineering
- Moving toward self-managed teams
- Low morale
- Team building
- Low productivity
As your managers become leaders, they will learn to:
- Create buy-in for change.
- Drive out fear and build trust.
- Lift the attitudes of your people.
- Unleash people’s energy, creativity, and spirit.
- Instill continuous improvement as a way of life.
- Much, much, more . . .
Instructor: Ed Tate, CSP
Using the principles he teaches, Ed Tate won the American Idol of Public Speaking. He became the 2000 World Champion of Public Speaking – Toastmasters International’s most prestigious speaking award among its 352,000+ members. In 2008, Ed earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation from the National Speakers Association.
Ed’s success in business spans decades. For 14 years, he was a successful high-tech national account executive selling over $500 million in products and services to corporations and entrepreneurs throughout the United States. Additionally, he co-created two business units that produced over $1.25 billion in revenue.
Since 1998, Ed has been principal of Ed Tate & Associates, LLC, a professional development firm that provides expertise on Winning High-Stakes Presentations.
Competencies and Target Audience
Level of Leaders
MOST appropriate = Level 3 (Leader of Self) = High potentials, emerging leaders, 1st time managers
NEXT appropriate = Level 2 (Leader of Others) = Middle managers, people leaders, frontline supervisors
Registration Options & Pricing
To register one or more attendees online with a credit card, click the desired link below. You’ll receive an email confirmation with a receipt. Each person registered will receive a ticket with detailed instructions.
To receive an invoice or pay with a check, please email our registrar [email protected] with attendee names, titles, and email addresses.
Live Instructor-Led Event in Denver . . . REGISTER FOR DENVER
- $249 per person (includes breakfast, materials, and parking)
- $1999 for 10 people
Live Stream or Recording . . . REGISTER FOR LIVE STREAM
- $129 per person
- $1249 for 25 people
- $1999 for 125 people
Recorded Live Event . . . BUY THE RECORDING
Cancellation Policy: A 100% refund will be given if notice is received 72-hours (3 business days) prior to the learning event. Within 3 business days, substitutions ARE allowed. No refunds are given for sickness or inclement weather, unless CDOT closes the roads. Registrants who do not attend and do not substitute another person will receive a recording of the event. For more information regarding refunds, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 303-471-7401. Please email our registrar Nadine Balabanoff at [email protected] to have your ticket transferred to another attendee.
This activity has been approved for 3 HR General recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This program is valid for 3 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
If you have membership or registration questions, please contact [email protected] or call 303-471-7401.