What are the benefits of membership in LEADERSHIP USA®?
- Reduced registration fee. Leaders from member companies pay $299 (regularly $499) to attend our monthly leadership development seminars;
- Bi-webinars included. Webinars with our faculty are FREE to ALL leaders in your organization with the registration link we provide;
- Self-study access to our Learning Library. Resources provided by our faculty are posted to our portal to keep the momentum going after the seminar. Any employee can access the portal for individualized learning opportunities.
- Participation in our Women in Leadership program. We hope to hold an Annual Summit in the summer! We partner with you on your internal women’s leadership programs.
- Continuity program. If there are multiple people attending a learning event from your organization, materials will be provided for them to meet online following the event to keep the momentum going and seek behavior change.
- Leadership Advisory Council (LAC). One senior representative from each member company will sit on the LAC, which guides the curriculum for the following year; Develop relationships on the LAC with your peers in HR, OD, T&D, and TM from the best companies in Colorado.
- Quarterly LAC Meetings. In addition to company business, one member discusses their best practices in leadership development (held at rotating member locations);
- FREE meeting attendance for the LAC member; and
- Networking Breakfasts. In addition to the regular monthly seminars, we’ll hold periodic member social and networking events at member locations.
- Full Program Administration. We handle the logistics, book the venue, contract with the instructors, send monthly announcements, register attendees, handle billing, and send reminders.
To inquire about joining LEADERSHIP USA®, please contact LEADERSHIP USA® headquarters.