Presented by Ed Tate
Originally Recorded May 25, 2022
Over the last twenty years, we have worked with 25,000+ managers from 65+ countries. In addition, more than 2,000 companies have sent their leaders through our leadership development program, Making Managers into Leaders®, including 23 of the Fortune 100 companies.
We wrote books on leadership development, including Enlightened Leadership: Getting to the Heart of Change, and Leadership Made Simple: Practical Solutions to Your Greatest Management Challenges. We have developed a successful process that leads to mindset shifts and actual results quickly and easily. It’s 20% of the long-term development that provides 80% of the results immediately.
Next are a few successes that were the results of these organizations using the Leadership Framework Process and tools to develop their soft skills/leadership abilities:
- A commander in the navy achieved the following results:
- Became the top-performing ship in the history of the Pacific fleet
- Improved retention from 28% to 100%
- Returned nearly 20% of its budget to the navy coffers (That’s your taxpayer dollars)
- Medical leaders increased the number of organs available for transplant in 15 months, better than the previous decade!
- Hospitality leaders found housing for over 250,000 hurricane victims in less than 48 hours.
- A prominent computer company saved $9 Million in inventory costs in less than six months.
- A project leader avoided $66 million in late fees and penalties on a $100 million project 18 months behind schedule. Instead, they completed it one month ahead of schedule, avoiding all fines.
Our clients accomplished all these results by focusing on the “soft” issues, not the technical ones.
Using the principles he teaches, Ed Tate won the American Idol of Public Speaking. He became the 2000 World Champion of Public Speaking – Toastmasters International’s most prestigious speaking award among its 352,000+ members. In 2008, Ed earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation from the National Speakers Association.
Ed’s success in business spans decades. For 14 years, he was a successful high-tech national account executive selling over $500 million in products and services to corporations and entrepreneurs throughout the United States. Additionally, he co-created two business units that produced over $1.25 billion in revenue.
Since 1998, Ed has been principal of Ed Tate & Associates, LLC, a professional development firm that provides expertise on Winning High-Stakes Presentations.
Session includes: 3 hours of course content, broken into two 90-minute videos, plus the Participant Workbook.
To purchase, click the BUY NOW button below to send an email to our registrar, [email protected], to receive an invoice for this product. You may pay online with a credit card or send a check by mail. Once paid, you’ll receive a link to the online video and workbook.BUY NOW! »